Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tile Tuesday

Today I finally got my photographer in my master bath remodel project to document this fabulous remodel for the Goodman-Gane Residence.  I took a few quick shots of my own that I have to share right now.  I can't wait to even properly do a before and after which will come soon with the professional photos.  But in honor of Tile Tuesday, here is my fun tile project:
I LOVE those Robern Medicine Cabinets


Had fun creating the "waterfall" effect


Photos by Rebecca Ward

3 comments:

Tonja said...

Love! Makes me wish I had more money to do my bathroom.. I could have used your help and the fancy materials. Mine will look so plain in comparison!

Jamie said...

beautiful i love it!

Sarah said...

Looks beautiful Rebecca - I especially love that tiling and the granite countertop! Robern makes some great cabinets - we sell them in our showroom...have a great rest of the week!

ShareThis