Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sleigh Bells Ring...

Are you listening? Christmas is around the corner, ready or not!  I have started preparing myself by thinking about decorating my new home for the holidays.  We have plenty of room for a big tree - may two! 

I have the opportunity from Red Envelope, who I met down at the BlogHer convention, to review a few of their items on my blog.  One of these is a personalized ornament.  This particular one is so simplistic yet classy, I know it's going to fit right into my decor. 
I chose the personlized inscription to be "The Ward Family" "2011" since it is the first Christmas my husband, our cat and I are spending in our new house and I wanted to commemorate it.

They certainly do offer other styles and options so I recommend go checking it out.  These would make fabulous presents! 
Red Envelope has a whole assortment of great gift ideas!  I'm going to go do a little browsing...

No comments:

ShareThis