Wednesday, February 29, 2012

By the Bay

Yesterday I had a fabulous project installation.  It was quite a busy day traveling to San Francisco and coordinating the arrival and work of the electricians, drapery installers and furniture deliverers. 

My team hardly took a break to snack but we got it all done by the afternoon, in time for the homeowner's return for "the big reveal".  It was quite a success!  I forget sometimes that my clients have a harder time visualizing the end product so it makes it that much sweeter when they see it all come together. 

There are still a few art pieces to be hung and details to add before I take final photos but here is a nice photo of the colorful palette and fabrics I brought into their room with a view:

Photos by Rebecca Ward

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the accessories! Great job!
- Kelley

Unknown said...

Thanks Kelley!

ShareThis