Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Clients, Happy Designer

Happy clients make a happy designer.  It's so rewarding to get positive feedback!  I had two more successful presentations earlier this week but no more planned for a while so I can finally catch up on everything.  I've been busy with work lately, about which I am definitely NOT complaining.  It only means I have less time for my blog, but don't worry I haven't forgotten you, my faithful readers! In the meantime, here are some snip-its of what I have been working on this week:
Some accent tile for the "spa" bathroom from Arizona Tile
Honed Travertine for the floor and Shower walls of the "spa" bathroom from Dal Tile
Pebble Shower Floor for the "spa" bathroom from Dal Tile
New paint and a few furniture pieces for the living room of my other client
Including these two pieces of furniture
You can tell I'm having fun!

No comments:

ShareThis