Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jewelry for Your House

Any woman can tell you that jewelry can make an outfit.  The right accessory can completely transform the same outfit from casual to fancy. I always consider light fixtures to be the jewelry of your house.  A light fixture must be carefully chosen since it can make or break a room.  I recently perused Shades of Light's online selection of fabulous light fixtures and found some goodies!  These would all make a wonderful statement.  Take a look!




I've always had a soft spot for these Moravian stars and any Moroccan lighting ever since I designed a Moroccan themed restaurant for a project in college.
And of course I noticed the grey one below right away.  I love this style of pendant!
Images from Shades of Light

2 comments:

Tonja said...

I would love a couple of new light fixtures for the dining areas in my house... one of these days. I think I shall still focus on getting stuff on the walls - still hasn't happened!

Lori said...

Oh I love the last set - the pink one especially!!! :-)

ShareThis