Monday, April 25, 2011

Craziness!




I hope you all had a great Easter Weekend!  My life is very busy right now with work and starting to look for a house!  I love it all though and am really excited for the next few months to unfold.

I am literally running out the door to catch a plane to Las Vegas.  I will be spending the next few days with my designer friends attending the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (aka KBIS) and the Window Fashions convention.  I know I will return with all kinds of great info to share! 

In the meantime, I will leave you with this photo of some of the ideas going into my new commercial project of a pizza diner.  It's going to be very modern and a fun place to get pizza!  The greys and blacks wil be a perfect background to all of the great food.


Photos by Rebecca Ward.

No comments:

ShareThis