Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Starting With A Blank Slate

I am so glad that things have been picking up for me and keeping me busy, however, I have been finding it more difficult to find time for my blog.  But don't worry, I have some great posts lined up for you.  Tomorrow I have a guest blogger, Kalani of Kalanicut blog that you are going to love.

Here is a look at the color scheme for the next presentation I'm working on.  I am loving this scheme the more I work with it.  My client's house is pretty much a blank slate right now with all white walls and little furniture since they have recently moved in.  I am drawing from some of the pieces they do have in colors of blacks, grays and reds to create a fun and fresh palette with vibrant red, spa turquoise, light green and charcoal/slate grays. 
I'm going to have to keep this scheme in mind when we buy our own house in a few months.
As you can see, a lot will be going on this year so I'll keep you posted!

Photo by Rebecca Ward

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks great Rebecca, I love a touch of red in any room - always gives it a warm touch and it looks great with so many colors! Good luck! :))

Soma Pradhan said...

I love the red accents with the other colors. I can't wait to see the finished product!

ShareThis