Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blogging Your Way 2.0

Holly Becker of Decor8 blog is at it again.  You may remember that I took her Blogging Your Way class in the winter of 2010 which majorly revolutionized the way I blog and the look of it.  She has decided to offer a follow up class that I just signed up for in the month of June. 

I feel like I have been letting my beloved Design R blog get a little out of shape as a result of my business seeing growth (yay!)  However, Design R is one of my loves and I think it's time to put the running shoes on and get it back into shape!

Be looking for some life to be pumped back into this blog and some great changes as I get much cherished feedback from my classmates.

If you are interested in Holly's e-courses for your own blog, you can find out more here.

No comments:

ShareThis