Friday, March 5, 2010

Design: Sacramento

I decided to start a column for my local readers and anyone interested in Sacramento.  I will highlight some great companies and finds around Sacramento that I have found useful in my profession or worth taking notice.

Today's Sacramento Source is Lumens Light and Living.

I have been familiar with Lumens since the company's conception.  This great lighting showroom used to be housed at the firm of Benning Design Associates, where I did my college internship and worked for a time.  At the time, the lighting showroom was a part of the firm.  The lighting showroom portion of the firm was sold and Lumens was born.  Soon, it was too large for its location and moved not far away to the heart of Sacramento's artsy midtown.
This great showroom is known for their contemporary lines of lighting but carries most styles as well as ceiling fans, some furniture and accessories.  Lumens is definitely one of Sacramento's best sources for lighting.


Images from Lumens.com

No comments:

ShareThis