Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome Asko

Last night I attended a new product viewing put on by our distributors of Sub-Zero and Wolf Appliances.  They have added a new member to their product family, Asko.  I wasn't familiar with the line but by the time I walked out of there I was sold on the products.  This new line provides the "water" appliances to the group, meaning dishwashers and washer/dryers.
 Hailing from Sweden, this product line is extremely high in efficiency and is environmentally conscious in its use and production.  All interior parts, where possible, are made of stainless steel, as opposed to the commonly used plastic so they are durable and clean, preventing mold growth and increasing the life of the product.  They are backed up by amazing warranties.
 One feature I love is the "encore" line of dishwashers made especially for that second dishwasher use.  I personally would love to have two dishwashers in every kitchen.  The encore can have up to 4 adjustable racks depending on your needs. This is especially great for people who entertain a lot.
 Another item I loved was the drying cabinet, ideal for all your hang dry items.  It's even great for drying items that you don't want to send through the dryer like shoes and bags.  I want one!
I know who I'm buying from next time I need appliances! Asko is not new to the game, it has been around for 50 years but I can see it doing very well in the American market.  Do you have Asko appliances or heard about them?

Images from asko

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how fabulous - I have never heard of it. I'm off to look at scout now.. great blog, I'm a new follower! xx

Unknown said...

Welcome Sarah! Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis