Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! As per usual, I went up to my family's beach house in Oregon.  This time we had a nice surprise of snow one day!  Not enough to stick but it was fun to watch the flurries come off the ocean.  (You can rent out our beach house, if you are interested.  More info here)

Today is Cyber Monday.  A few ours left to save!  I always forget about it until emails start arriving in my inbox.  I still prefer Black Friday since on Cyber Monday I'm still trying to catch up from being out of town.

I can't believe we are nearly at December!  I have a busy month ahead as I finish up a few project and have picked up a few more!  Looking forward to sharing my design adventures with you.


P.S. If anyone is keeping track, I did decide to go with the green plaid bedding from West Elm.  I finally picked it up and am just now putting it on the bed.  Pictures to come!

Photo by Rebecca Ward

No comments:

ShareThis