Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's That Time Again

It's time to start working on my 2012 inspiration board!  I think this is one of my favorite things that I do each year.  You may remember last years:
  
I can definitely see how this inspiration board revealed itself in my designs through out the year.  And just a quick reminder to 2010's board:

As you remember, I love to see your own creations for inspiration for the upcoming year!  When I post my board next week, I would love to get links to your own boards or you can post it on my facebook page as well.  Happy creating!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Rebecca! ;-)

Rebecca Ward said...

Thanks Sarah! Same to you!

Chennai Interior Decorators Interiors Designing in chennai said...

Thanks for the nice post. that we are Interior Decorators in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

ShareThis