Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

I was just honored by Sarah of Monaco Interiors who gave me the Liebster Blog award.  Liebster, German for "beloved" or "dearest", is an award given to up-and-coming blogs that have less than 200 followers.  In turn, the nominees get to pass it on to their favorite Liebster award worthy blogs.  I had a great time gathering and reviewing my pick!  You must check them out:

1. Laura Neuman of PepperJack Interiors Blog - Laura is a fabulous designer in Granite Bay, CA who is in my local ASID chapter with me.  He blog touches on the wealth of inspiration and sophistication her designs are filled with.  One of my design faves and great sounding board for my own designs!

 2. DeAnna Mackensen of REDesign Interiors Blog - I have enjoyed watching the incredible DIY creativity of the up-and-coming designer in Yuba City, CA.  DeAnna works with me once a week as she is establishing her design business and experience.  I am constantly invigorated by her enthusiasm and out-of-the-box ideas!

3. Jordan Iverson of Jordan Iverson Signature Homes: The Blog - Jordan is my cousin and a fabulous builder in Eugene Oregon.  Jordan sets the cutting edge for his city by being one of the only builder to bring urban and modern to these northwest homes.  He is my go to guy for the latest in modern design. 

4. Lori Crooks of The Chic Geek Blog - I met Lori through the Blogging Your Way class I took, given by Holly Becker of Decor8.  We were able to meet up at the last BlogHer convention which was so fun!  Lori's blog is always a great blend of personal life and style, food and design inspirations.

5. Sheri Shay Johnson of Designer Junk Finder is another fellow student from the BYW class I took.  I am endeared to her by her constant photos of her Standard Poodles, the type of dogs my family had growing up.  Aside from this, I also love seeng her great finds and many design inspirations.







Congratulations to all my nominees and a big thank you to Monaco Interiors!

2 comments:

The Nomadic Bookworm said...

Thank you so much for choosing me! I will get to this post now that I have a little more time to work on my blog - I'll let you know when I do! Thank you again!! :-)

The Nomadic Bookworm said...

Thank you so much for choosing me!! I haven't had a chance to catch up on blogs lately (obviously!) but I am planning on doing a post for this sometime this week! Thanks again! You are too sweet. :-)

ShareThis