Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Let's Hear From You


Sometimes it's nice to get a change of scenery.
Tea on table with ipad and notes
This morning I took my work to a local cafe called Temple, where I can get a good cup of tea and free wifi.  I overheard a glowing recommendation for the cafe from a table nearby.  One lady was telling her friends, " I have never had a bitter cup of coffee here. Ever!"  (My local readers and Sacramento coffee enthusiasts should go and find this out for themselves!)
Tea display and window seat at coffee shop

Some of my "work" consisted of my blogging class that I mentioned before.  One of our tasks is to try something new in our postings.  We were given a list of ten option for ideas and I found I am already doing many of them.  There were a few, though, that I ave yet to try.

So.... I thought I would survey my readers to get some feedback from you!  I promise this one is short and sweet.  I love hearing from you, some of my regular commenters, but I would also love to hear from those who are just stopping by!  All comments are private, for my eyes only, so be as free as you like in your answers.  I appreciate your opinions very much!


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.
ShareThis