Saturday, January 15, 2011

Attention Downtown Sacramento

I was alerted yesterday that the downtown Sacramento store of Z Gallerie is closing.  Boohoo!  Fortunately, we have another store close by in Roseville, but it is always sad to see a favorite leave.  As a consequence, everything in the the store is 30% off.  So local readers, please go down and take advantage of this great sale!  Here is a sampling of some great things from Z Gallerie's website
Over-sized jacks make an interesting decor piece on any table

I love leaning mirrors!



I still have a thing for this pillow!

This is a fun version of the Union Jack in an area rug!


Z Gallerie is definitely one of my favorites so I plan to take a look myself to see what I absolutely can't live without.

Images from Z Gallerie

No comments:

ShareThis