Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Starting Fresh

I always enjoy beginning of January.  It's a new year so many people are freshly motivated to achieve new goals.  The air is usually fresh and crisp and on a sunny day, it is nearly blinding since there are no leaves on the trees to filter the sun.  I'm very much looking forward to this year.  My business is growing, I'll be involved in many activities for my local chapter of ASID and, of course, will be blogging about all of these adventures.

Here is one of my projects that is starting the new year looking fresh and crisp as the weather.  You may remember my Victorian project where I selected the exterior paints.  I stopped by to take some quick photos today of how it turned out:



It's not far off from the overlay in my computer program;
And it's a big improvement over the original paint:

I hope you are having a fresh start to the new year!  Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looks beautiful! Happy New Year to you - I hope it's an amazing year for you!

ShareThis