Monday, August 16, 2010

Bloom

So I was interested to a new coffee shop in my area that has amazing coffee.  It's called Bloom Coffee located in Roseville,CA.  It's very much an artisan cafe with an individual vibe that no chain cafe can ever have.  Each coffee is crafted with special care.  Most espressos are finished up with that artistic foam patterns that leave me hesitant to ruin the work of art.  I haven't tried their teas yet but I'm sure they are equally as good.  If you are ever in the area, you must stop by and try it!
Images by Rebecca Ward

2 comments:

Andrew Lopez said...

Glad you enjoyed the coffee and shop. I'm pretty sure I made your coffee for you that day. Come back anytime.

Anna said...

Sounds like a cool coffee shop. My boyfriend is an artist and loves cafes so he would enjoy Bloom.

ShareThis