Monday, August 23, 2010

Trying Something New

It's always exciting to try something new.  My sister's puppy, pictured here, is experiencing nothing but new things every week of his new life and is loving every minute.  Present him with a new toy and he usually approaches it cautiously but is soon tumbling around on the floor with it.  I feel like that is me with the subject of guest blogging. 
Guest blogging has always been something I've been interested in but never really thought about how to start doing it.  I am cautiously approaching it now.  In the Blogging Your Way class by Holly Becker from Decor8, the subject is broached but I thought maybe I was too new of a writer or too small of a blog to think about it.  However, I have always enjoyed when the blogs I follow feature guest writers because I usually discover a new person I want to follow. 
Thanks to the opportunity provided by my sister, Heather Spiva of Writer's Manna, I am featured today on her blog with my post entitled, Designing Writer.  She recently was a guest blogger for someone else and she has only just begun her blogging career!  So with much encouragement from her, I submitted an appropriate post to her "writer" audience, bridging my subject with hers.  I hope you enjoy!
On the flip side, I am now accepting entries for guest bloggers in the month of September.  If you are interested in writing on the subject of interior design, please email me your post to rwarddesign@gmail.com. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your article over at Writer's Manna! Such truth!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yours is wonderful too!

Sarah said...

I enjoyed the article and left a comment...I do like the idea of the guest blogger as well...something to think about -thanks!

:)

ShareThis