Friday, August 13, 2010

Living in the Grey Area

When I saw the subject line of Z Gallerie's email this afternoon, I couldn't wait to open it.  The subject is "Living in the Grey Area" and I was not dissapointed.  The Grey-lover in me ate up all the lovely grey, black and white items they had grouped together from Z Gallerie's available products.  But really, you don't have to be a grey-junkie like me to appreciate this grey rose pillow
or these charcoal curtain panels
or this area rug
See anything you like on Z Gallerie's grey area page?

Images from Z Gallerie

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Ahh...your favorite color! Love that pillow on top!

Laura C Bielecki said...

I love that grey is in right now... i have been obsessing with it for at least a year now... grey wood tones make me melt. Z gallerie has a great product offering and I love to use them in my designs. Thanks for sharing!!

ShareThis